Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for 1965 march site crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
1965 march site Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for 1965 march site. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 1965 march site crossword clue should be:
- SELMA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- MARCH (verb)
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary.
- march in a procession.
- MARCH (noun)
- the act of marching; walking with regular steps (especially in a procession of some kind).
- the month following February and preceding April.
- SELMA (noun)
- a town in central Alabama on the Alabama river; in 1965 it was the center of a drive to register Black voters.
Today’s Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- “Mrs Dalloway” author Crossword Clue
- Armed conflict Crossword Clue
- Apparent Crossword Clue
- “Avatar” craft Crossword Clue
- Ad awards Crossword Clue
- Abel, to Eve Crossword Clue
- “Brave New World” drug Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.