Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for ___ the refrigerator (try to find a snack) crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
___ the refrigerator (try to find a snack) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for ___ the refrigerator (try to find a snack). This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ the refrigerator (try to find a snack) crossword clue should be:
- RAID (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACCOUNTING ENTRY (noun)
- a written record of a commercial transaction.
- ACIDIMETRY (noun)
- volumetric analysis using standard solutions of acids to measure the amount of a base present.
Today’s Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Sound made by a lamb Crossword Clue
- Very flexible, like some straws Crossword Clue
- Host of a convention Crossword Clue
- ___ in (volunteer to take part) Crossword Clue
- Spelling contest Crossword Clue
- Horror filmmaker Roth Crossword Clue
- Fashion accessory that goes around the waist Crossword Clue
- Baseball hitters’ equipment Crossword Clue
- Bang shut Crossword Clue
- Give authoritative instructions Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.