Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Apple desktop crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Apple desktop Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Apple desktop. This clue last appeared May 11, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Apple desktop crossword clue should be:
- IMAC (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- DESKTOP (noun)
- (computer science) the area of the screen in graphical user interfaces against which icons and windows appear.
- the top of a desk.
Today’s Universal Crossword Answers
- Very excited Crossword Clue
- Ethane or methane Crossword Clue
- Slightly ahead Crossword Clue
- If you ___ (OK then) Crossword Clue
- Waffle brand Crossword Clue
- End of UCLA’s URL Crossword Clue
- Secret agent Crossword Clue
- ___-fi Crossword Clue
- Canine meme Crossword Clue
- Novel featuring Mrs. Whatsit (letters 6-10) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.