Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Avoid the cold, in a way crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Avoid the cold, in a way Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Avoid the cold, in a way. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Avoid the cold, in a way crossword clue should be:
- HIBERNATE (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- AVOID (verb)
- prevent the occurrence of; prevent from happening.
- declare invalid.
- HIBERNATE (verb)
- sleep during winter.
- be in an inactive or dormant state.
Today’s WSJ Crossword Answers
- Aggressive ungulate Crossword Clue
- Savory taste Crossword Clue
- Clear tables Crossword Clue
- Fastener threaded on both halves Crossword Clue
- Lincoln or Ford, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Plaints from puppies Crossword Clue
- Fake grip used in a professional wrestling match? Crossword Clue
- Points of view Crossword Clue
- Dance instructor’s call Crossword Clue
- Divine doings Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.