7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Baseball Star Manny, we have the answer below.
Baseball Star Manny 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Baseball Star Manny in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- MACHADO (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BASEBALL (noun)
- a ball game played with a bat and ball between two teams of nine players; teams take turns at bat trying to score runs.
- a ball used in playing baseball.
- ATHLETE (noun)
- a person trained to compete in sports.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- Cuban Dances – 7 Little Words
- Surprise – 7 Little Words
- More Certain – 7 Little Words
- Falls – 7 Little Words
- Fuses Metal With Heat – 7 Little Words
- Rock Group – 7 Little Words
- Large, Tropical Evergreen – 7 Little Words
- Gum That Dentists Allow – 7 Little Words
- Country Estates – 7 Little Words
- Troubadour, Frequently – 7 Little Words