Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Buffalo’s Lake crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Buffalo’s Lake Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Buffalo’s Lake. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Buffalo’s Lake crossword clue should be:
- ERIE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- LAKE (noun)
- a body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land.
- any of numerous bright translucent organic pigments.
Today’s Newsday Crossword Answers
- Signs as a contract Crossword Clue
- Entered username and password Crossword Clue
- Sandal or sneaker Crossword Clue
- Lacked, informally Crossword Clue
- __ legs (dog’s rear extremities) Crossword Clue
- Mosque leader Crossword Clue
- Highly capable Crossword Clue
- Swell up Crossword Clue
- Bart and Maggie’s dad Crossword Clue
- Make amends Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.