7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Buttock muscle, we have the answer below.
Buttock muscle 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Buttock muscle in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- GLUTE (5 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GLUTE (noun)
- any one of three large skeletal muscles that form the buttock and move the thigh.
- BUTTOCK (noun)
- either of the two large fleshy masses of muscular tissue that form the human rump.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- Shakespearean poem – 7 Little Words
- The space between – 7 Little Words
- Camera component – 7 Little Words
- Former genesis member peter – 7 Little Words
- In a gratified manner – 7 Little Words
- Power carving tool – 7 Little Words
- Put down on paper – 7 Little Words
- In poverty – 7 Little Words
- Intellectual – 7 Little Words
- Person at a podium – 7 Little Words