Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Cell from a fern crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Cell from a fern Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Cell from a fern. This clue last appeared June 22, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cell from a fern crossword clue should be:
- SPORE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPORE (noun)
- a small usually single-celled asexual reproductive body produced by many nonflowering plants and fungi and some bacteria and protozoans and that are capable of developing into a new individual without sexual fusion.
Today’s USA Today Crossword Answers
- Blunders Crossword Clue
- Bowlful often topped with tempura Crossword Clue
- Make airtight Crossword Clue
- Make a choice Crossword Clue
- Golf course vehicles Crossword Clue
- Body part with a cap Crossword Clue
- ‘Confound it!’ Crossword Clue
- Vampire teeth Crossword Clue
- Pay for a poker hand Crossword Clue
- ‘It didn’t work’ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.