7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue City on puget sound, we have the answer below.
City on puget sound 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue City on puget sound in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- SEATTLE (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SEATTLE (noun)
- a major port of entry and the largest city in Washington; located in west central Washington on the protected waters of Puget Sound with the snow-capped peaks of the Cascade Range and Mount Rainier visible to the south and east; an aerospace and computer center; site of the University of Washington.
- SOUND (noun)
- (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language.
- the subjective sensation of hearing something.
- SOUND (adjective)
- logically valid.
- having legal efficacy or force.
- SOUND (verb)
- measure the depth of (a body of water) with a sounding line.
- make a certain noise or sound.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- Capital of libya – 7 Little Words
- Shortage – 7 Little Words
- Wooden wind instrument – 7 Little Words
- The butler, in clich? – 7 Little Words
- Think back – 7 Little Words
- Comes in last – 7 Little Words
- Mystery author chandler – 7 Little Words
- Academic tower material – 7 Little Words
- Link – 7 Little Words
- Actor connery – 7 Little Words