Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Creature frequently depicted in Indigenous Australian art crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Creature frequently depicted in Indigenous Australian art Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Creature frequently depicted in Indigenous Australian art. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Creature frequently depicted in Indigenous Australian art crossword clue should be:
- EMU (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 25 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- AUSTRALIAN (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Australia.
- the Austronesian languages spoken by Australian aborigines.
- EMU (noun)
- any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
- large Australian flightless bird similar to the ostrich but smaller.
Today’s NYT Crossword Answers
- Shaping tool Crossword Clue
- Enjoyed oneself tremendously Crossword Clue
- Artful Crossword Clue
- “Please?” Crossword Clue
- Book of legends Crossword Clue
- Setting for many a Monet painting Crossword Clue
- “___ Gone,” Hall & Oates hit Crossword Clue
- Rocking toy, to a tot Crossword Clue
- “Reading Rainbow” airer Crossword Clue
- Smidgen Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.