7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Creeps, we have the answer below.
Creeps 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Creeps in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- WILLIES (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WILLIES (noun)
- feelings of uneasiness.
- CREEPS (noun)
- a disease of cattle and sheep attributed to a dietary deficiency; characterized by anemia and softening of the bones and a slow stiff gait.
- a feeling of fear and revulsion.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- Person at a podium – 7 Little Words
- Like some teeth – 7 Little Words
- ?CLair filling – 7 Little Words
- Having trouble talking – 7 Little Words
- Power carving tool – 7 Little Words
- The space between – 7 Little Words
- In a gratified manner – 7 Little Words
- Shakespearean poem – 7 Little Words
- Dangerously – 7 Little Words
- Weekly paycheck – 7 Little Words