Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Cul-de-___ crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Cul-de-___ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Cul-de-___. This clue last appeared May 12, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cul-de-___ crossword clue should be:
- SAC (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- CUL DE SAC (noun)
- a passage with access only at one end.
- a street with only one way in or out.
Today’s USA Today Crossword Answers
- Indigenous gender identity Crossword Clue
- Bright tones Crossword Clue
- ‘Well, hello ___!’ Crossword Clue
- Make public Crossword Clue
- Ingredient in anti-chafing creams Crossword Clue
- ‘Do ___ others . . .’ Crossword Clue
- Major complaint Crossword Clue
- ‘___ All Fat: A Fat Positive Podcast’ Crossword Clue
- Ethiopian honey wine Crossword Clue
- Deg ___ (one of Alaska’s official languages) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.