In the multiplayer action horror game, Dead by Daylight, players may experience the narrative of the Dead by Daylight universe. Completing the Master Quests of a Tome in The Archive will provide access to Memories, Logs, Cinematics, Charms, and more Bloodpoints.
Just recently, Dead by Daylight released Tome 14, titled BETRAYAL. In this Tome, players will uncover lost memories of The Knight, Vittorio Toscano, and the House of Arkham. They will also journey through the Rift to acquire medieval-themed Cosmetics and Charms, as well as put their skills to the test by completing all-new gameplay Challenges. Take a look at the Dead by Daylight | Tome 14: BETRAYAL | Archives Trailer, courtesy of Dead by Daylight’s official Youtube channel:
Here’s an overview of the New Memories that can be unlocked in Tome 14 – Betrayal, as published on the Dead by Daylight website:
- The Knight – Nothing But Darkness
- While so-called knights prattled on about chivalric values, Tarhos knew the truth. Those armoured hypocrites wield their code the same way he wields his blade – to enact power over the weak. They would soon learn the uncompromising nature of true strength.
- Vittorio Toscano – Journey Of The Lost
- His perception of time has long faded. He’s not entirely sure his rational mind hasn’t followed suit. Yet still the journey persists, from swamp to farm to forest. An endless cycle of Realms, each more mysterious than the last. Only by seeking knowledge can he ever escape…if he even wishes to.
- The House of Arkham
- Through lost realms she pursues her quarry with blade in hand. The Black Serpent disciples have proven elusive, but she will not waver – no matter how far she must go.
For the new outfits, players must progress through the Free Track and Premium Track of The Rift to unlock Outfits for The Knight, Vittorio Toscano, Claudette Morel, Feng Mi n, and The Huntress. The Deep Rift Outfits will also return along with Rift-exclusive rewards which will be available for those who advance beyond Tier 70.
Those who traverse the Free Track will receive a total of 500,000 BloodPoints, indicating that every tier provides a new reward. In addition, the Free Track also generates unlockable Cosmetics for Kate Denson, The Nurse, and more.
Meanwhile, to progress further in the Tome and its associated Rift, players must complete the new Challenges. Each Level of a tome has a new layout for the Auris Web with more challenges, lore entries, Bloodpoints, and Rift Fragments.
There are additional character-specific Challenges to help players in mastering The Knight, Vittorio Toscano, and their respective Perks. This time around, the Survivors must also deal with Blue Glyphs, which inflict either Blindness or Ignorance.