7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Deep-Fried Dumpling, we have the answer below.
Deep-Fried Dumpling 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Deep-Fried Dumpling in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- DOUGHBOY (8 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DUMPLING (noun)
- small balls or strips of boiled or steamed dough.
- dessert made by baking fruit wrapped in pastry.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- “You’ve Got Mail” Handle – 7 Little Words
- Southern German City – 7 Little Words
- Slug And Squid – 7 Little Words
- More Like The Carlton – 7 Little Words
- Kudos – 7 Little Words
- Thom Of Radiohead – 7 Little Words
- Quite Chilly – 7 Little Words
- Barbara Gordon, Undercover – 7 Little Words
- Superhero’s Garment – 7 Little Words
- Official Ceremony – 7 Little Words