In this recreation characters like Mickey Mouse, Moana, Ralph, Donald Duck, Merlin, Ursula, and so on are able to information you all through your journey. Moreover, it’s potential to carry out some further actions aside from finishing story quests. Crafting is one such doable factor on this recreation that lets you progress additional. However, crafting an merchandise requires sure supplies that should be discovered. The location of those supplies is just not marked on the map and discovering it requires a little bit of exploration. Clay is a type of supplies required for crafting in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Know the place to search out and get this materials on this recreation by means of our information.
How to Get Clay in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Crafting is one necessary side whereas progressing additional within the recreation. Although, the perfect spots for getting Clay are Glade of Trust, Sunlit Plateau, and Forgotten Lands. These areas comprise mud that will get you clay after digging it up. Once you get close to the spot, use the shovel to dig the mud and accumulate the Clay. In the early stage of the sport, you may accumulate loads of clay from Glade of Trust as the realm is already unlocked. However, Sunlit Plateau and Forgotten Lands should be unlocked by spending7000x & 10,000x Dreamlight respectively. Dreamlights are principally obtained by crafting them from Dream Shards utilizing a Crafting Station at Scrooge McDuck’s Shop.
- Here’s the checklist of things that features Clay as one of many supplies whereas crafting:
- Brick – 5x Clay and 1x Coal
- Sun-Baked Earthern Road – 1x Clay and 1x Soil
- Broken Pillar Base – 15x Clay, 50x Stone, and 25x Soil
- Broken Carved Pillar Base – 15x Clay, 50x Stone, and 25x Soil
- Flower Pots – 6x Clay and 2x Soil
- Mossy Circle-Carving Stone – 15x Clay, 50x Stone, and 25x Soil
- Jubilant Topiary – 5x Clay, 5x Soil, 3x Pink Houseleek
- Low Sculpted Pillar – 15x Clay, 50x Stone, and 25x Soil
- Mossy Eye-Carving Stone – 15x Clay, 50x Stone, and 25x Soil
- Mossy Fallen Pillar – 15x Clay, 50x Stone, and 25x Soil
- Rustic Clock Tower – 200x Clay, 30x Iron Ingot, 100x Hard Wood, 100x Stone
That’s all the pieces about Clay and methods to get it in Disney Dreamlight Valley. If you discovered this text useful, then be sure to take a look at our different Disney Dreamlight Valley guides.