Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Drive away crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Drive away Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Drive away. This clue last appeared September 10, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Drive away crossword clue should be:
- REPEL (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- REPEL (verb)
- force or drive back.
- fill with distaste.
- DRIVE (noun)
- hitting a golf ball off of a tee with a driver.
- the act of applying force to propel something.
- DRIVE (verb)
- force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically.
- have certain properties when driven.
Today’s Newsday Crossword Answers
- Listed at sea Crossword Clue
- Wouldn’t move on Crossword Clue
- Paradoxical parting words Crossword Clue
- Go where one isn’t wanted Crossword Clue
- Unbroken string Crossword Clue
- Stepping stone for many a president Crossword Clue
- Ultra-extreme Crossword Clue
- Sound from a dropper Crossword Clue
- Rust removers Crossword Clue
- Casino game Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.