Elden Ring contains a huge expansive open world with a plethora of bosses and enemies to face towards. As you progress via completely different questline and work together with NPCs, you’ll get buffed weapons as a reward. Eleonora’s poleblade inflicts a blood loss standing impact and offers with not solely fireplace harm but additionally bodily harm. Due to Eleonora being tied to Yura’s questline, gamers are barely confused about getting this weapon. Not to fret, right here’s our information on the best way to get Eleonora’s Poleblade in Elden Ring.
How to Get Eleonora’s Poleblade in Elden Ring
You can get this weapon by defeating Eleonora, the Violet Bloody Finger. Alternatively, you can even progress via Yura’s questline to get the Eleonora’s Poleblade. Check out our information on the best way to full Yura’s quest. But as it’s missable, you’ll be able to skip the half and face Eleonora instantly.
Follow these steps to get to her:
- You will discover Eleonora on the Second Church of Marika. It is situated on the Altus Plateau as you head north via the Altus Highway Junction, the location of Grace.
- You want to go proper and switch left to see the tower. As you attain the Church, you’ll encounter Eleonora as an invading NPC.
- She will use just a few dragon incantations and her Poleblade throughout the combat.
- While she will be able to inflict a blood loss standing impact, her well being can be low. So, it is going to be a bit of cake to defeat her.
- Once you defeat her, she’s going to drop Eleonora’s Poleblade together with the Furlcalling Finger Remed and Purifying Crystal Tear.
How to Use Eleonora’s Poleblade
- It has a default weapon talent of the Bloodblade Dance.
- As talked about earlier, it inflicts the blood loss standing impact, fireplace harm, and bodily harm.
- It consumes 12 Strength, 21 Dexterity, and 19 Arcane attributes.
- You can improve the Eleonora’s Poleblade with the Somber Smithing Stones. But this weapon can neither be boosted with consumables nor Magic.
That’s all on the best way to get and use the Eleonora’s Poleblade in Elden Ring. If you favored this information, take a look at our different guides on the best way to remedy the Converted Fringe Tower Puzzle, the best way to sheath all weapons, and the best way to get Miquella’s Needle in Elden Ring proper right here on Gamer Tweak.