7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue English Singer Dua, we have the answer below.
English Singer Dua 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue English Singer Dua in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- LIPA (4 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- Early Online Access Provider – 7 Little Words
- Disagrees – 7 Little Words
- “And” Substitutes – 7 Little Words
- Like A Sloth – 7 Little Words
- Evil – 7 Little Words
- Visor – 7 Little Words
- Square You Can See Through – 7 Little Words
- Installed A Floor, In A Way – 7 Little Words
- Raspy – 7 Little Words
- Milk In A “Skinny” Drink – 7 Little Words