Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Fake crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Fake Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Fake. This clue last appeared May 15, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fake crossword clue should be:
- SHAM (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHAM (adjective)
- adopted in order to deceive.
- SHAM (verb)
- make a pretence of.
- make believe with the intent to deceive.
- SHAM (noun)
- something that is a counterfeit; not what it seems to be.
- a person who makes deceitful pretenses.
Today’s USA Today Crossword Answers
- Nativity scene trio Crossword Clue
- Like some fanfic Crossword Clue
- Frothy coffee drink Crossword Clue
- Fifty percent Crossword Clue
- ‘Caught ya!’ Crossword Clue
- Scorch Crossword Clue
- Enthusiastic Crossword Clue
- Kimosui fish Crossword Clue
- Catch a whiff of Crossword Clue
- Greenish-blue color Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.