Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for French “a” crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
French “a” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for French “a”. This clue last appeared November 13, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the French “a” crossword clue should be:
- UNE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRENCH (noun)
- the people of France.
- United States sculptor who created the seated marble figure of Abraham Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. (1850-1931).
- FRENCH (adjective)
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France.
- FRENCH (verb)
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking.
Today’s Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Easily duped Crossword Clue
- “Sliver” writer Levin Crossword Clue
- All wound up Crossword Clue
- Actress Loy Crossword Clue
- 2004-11 Laker Lamar Crossword Clue
- “Rocky” star Crossword Clue
- Big spotted cat released from jail early? Crossword Clue
- Electric circuit component Crossword Clue
- 700-mile-long Congolese river Crossword Clue
- Actress — De La Garza Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.