7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Fumble, we have the answer below.
Fumble 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Fumble in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- MISHANDLE (9 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MISHANDLE (verb)
- make a mess of, destroy or ruin.
- manage badly or incompetently.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- Begins To Sprout – 7 Little Words
- On Top Of The World – 7 Little Words
- Go Back To The Beginning – 7 Little Words
- Year With One Additional Day – 7 Little Words
- Plays Charades, Perhaps – 7 Little Words
- Extraordinary – 7 Little Words
- Foundation – 7 Little Words
- Intricate Arrangement – 7 Little Words
- Practiced, As A Trade – 7 Little Words
- Creative Spark – 7 Little Words