7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Fuses Metal With Heat, we have the answer below.
Fuses Metal With Heat 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Fuses Metal With Heat in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- WELDS (5 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WELDS (noun)
- European mignonette cultivated as a source of yellow dye; naturalized in North America.
- United States abolitionist (1803-1895).
- WELDS (verb)
- join together by heating.
- unite closely or intimately.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- Repayment Of A Favor – 7 Little Words
- Hyde’s Alter Ego – 7 Little Words
- Baseball Star Manny – 7 Little Words
- Popular Garden Flower – 7 Little Words
- Philanthropist Scott – 7 Little Words
- Winter Precipitation – 7 Little Words
- Large, Tropical Evergreen – 7 Little Words
- Motorcycle Maker – 7 Little Words
- Odometer’s Number – 7 Little Words
- Country Estates – 7 Little Words