The world of Genshin Impact is crammed with a number of quests and occasions that you’ll come throughout. While finishing a few of them progresses you additional within the story, others assist with the assets and merchandise half. Both of that are vital in your journey by way of the fantasy land of Teyvat. Now that the Sumeru replace is up and operating, gamers are exploring the brand new lands of Teyvat. And with new lands and areas, the arrival of recent Teleport Waypoints is inevitable. While it’s a must to unlock these waypoints, they definitely ease journey round Teyvat. One such teleport waypoint might be underwater within the sport and you’ll have to unlock it. In this information, we’ll present you how you can unlock this waypoint and drain the water in Genshin Impact.
How to Drain Water in Genshin Impact
You will come throughout this waypoint in between the Vissudha Field and Ashavan Realm. You have to get to the Fragment of Childhood Dreams Domain to have the ability to Drain Water in Genshin Impact.
- After reaching the Statue of the Seven right here, head west to succeed in the waterfall after which defeat the Ruin Sentinels to empty the water degree.
- Next, comply with the Seelie into the cave and unlock the Dendrograna Tree close to the land you floor.
- There are 4 elemental monuments hidden on this space that you should utilize the information above to search out and activate.
- Going additional into the cave, it is possible for you to to unlock the Fragment of Childhood Dreams Domain.
- Upon doing so, you’ll drain the water degree completely.
- Now merely head again to the Statue of the Seven waypoint and return again to the waterfall. With the water degree down, it is possible for you to to unlock the Teleport Waypoint right here.
That’s all there’s on how you can drain water in Genshin Impact. While you’re right here, be sure to take a look at extra Genshin Impact guides with Gamer Tweak.