Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Get out while you’re still up? crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Get out while you’re still up? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Get out while you’re still up?. This clue last appeared November 18, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Get out while you’re still up? crossword clue should be:
- SKYDIVE (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 18 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- SKYDIVE (verb)
- jump from an airplane and perform various maneuvers before opening one’s parachute.
- STILL (adverb)
- to a greater degree or extent; used with comparisons.
- despite anything to the contrary (usually preceding a concession).
- STILL (adjective)
- (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves.
- marked by absence of sound.
- STILL (verb)
- make calm or still.
- lessen the intensity of or calm.
- STILL (noun)
- a plant and works where alcoholic drinks are made by distillation.
- (poetic) tranquil silence.
Today’s NYT Crossword Answers
- Curmudgeon Crossword Clue
- Hit the ground Crossword Clue
- Made like Crossword Clue
- Pre-euro currency Crossword Clue
- Bill collectors? Crossword Clue
- Title for a Benedictine monk Crossword Clue
- Foundation specification Crossword Clue
- Shade Crossword Clue
- “The Addams Family” cousin Crossword Clue
- “Old Possum’s Book of Practical ___” (T. S. Eliot collection) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.