Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Give authoritative instructions crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Give authoritative instructions Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Give authoritative instructions. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Give authoritative instructions crossword clue should be:
- DICTATE (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- AUTHORITATIVE (adjective)
- having authority or ascendancy or influence.
- of recognized authority or excellence.
- DICTATE (verb)
- issue commands or orders for.
- rule as a dictator.
- DICTATE (noun)
- a guiding principle.
- an authoritative rule.
Today’s Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Horror filmmaker Roth Crossword Clue
- Suffix for some sweet beverages Crossword Clue
- Hubbub Crossword Clue
- One-___ shopping Crossword Clue
- “When ___ Loved Me” (“Toy Story 2” song) Crossword Clue
- Mineral-bearing rock Crossword Clue
- ___ in (volunteer to take part) Crossword Clue
- Very flexible, like some straws Crossword Clue
- A hard ___ to crack Crossword Clue
- Hit head-on Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.