Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Greenish-blue color crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Greenish-blue color Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Greenish-blue color. This clue last appeared May 15, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Greenish-blue color crossword clue should be:
- TEAL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- TEAL (noun)
- a blue-green color or pigment.
- any of various small short-necked dabbling river ducks of Europe and America.
- TEAL (adjective)
- of a bluish shade of green.
- GREEN (noun)
- an area of closely cropped grass surrounding the hole on a golf course.
- a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area.
- GREEN (adjective)
- of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum; similar to the color of fresh grass.
- naive and easily deceived or tricked.
- GREEN (verb)
- turn or become green.
- BLUE (adjective)
- of the color intermediate between green and violet; having a color similar to that of a clear unclouded sky.
- morally rigorous and strict.
- BLUE (noun)
- blue color or pigment; resembling the color of the clear sky in the daytime.
- the sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate; used as a sedative and a hypnotic.
- BLUE (verb)
- turn blue.
Today’s USA Today Crossword Answers
- Like some fanfic Crossword Clue
- Carnation part Crossword Clue
- Lily pad critter Crossword Clue
- Fifty percent Crossword Clue
- Azadi Tower country Crossword Clue
- New Jersey Devils org Crossword Clue
- ‘This is horrible!’ Crossword Clue
- Vietnamese noodle soup Crossword Clue
- Doc signed to protect secrets Crossword Clue
- Draft animal on a rice paddy Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.