Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Gum flavor crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Gum flavor Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Gum flavor. This clue last appeared May 14, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Gum flavor crossword clue should be:
- MINT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- MINT (noun)
- a candy that is flavored with a mint oil.
- (often followed by `of’) a large number or amount or extent.
- MINT (verb)
- form by stamping, punching, or printing.
- MINT (adjective)
- as if new.
Today’s Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Artery inserts Crossword Clue
- Astern Crossword Clue
- Dyeing vessel Crossword Clue
- Bando of baseball Crossword Clue
- AWOL pursuers Crossword Clue
- Sports figures? Crossword Clue
- RSVP enclosure Crossword Clue
- Word of denial Crossword Clue
- Scale note Crossword Clue
- Traveler’s need Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.