Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Hem’s partner crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Hem’s partner Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Hem’s partner. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hem’s partner crossword clue should be:
- HAW (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- HAW (noun)
- a spring-flowering shrub or small tree of the genus Crataegus.
- the nictitating membrane of a horse.
- HAW (verb)
- utter `haw’.
- PARTNER (noun)
- a person’s partner in marriage.
- an associate in an activity or endeavor or sphere of common interest.
- PARTNER (verb)
- act as a partner.
- provide with a partner.
Today’s NYT Crossword Answers
- Gradually develop, literally NYT Crossword Clue
- Hole maker NYT Crossword Clue
- Leaves in the kitchen? NYT Crossword Clue
- Most like a wallflower NYT Crossword Clue
- Ink holder NYT Crossword Clue
- Do a cobbler’s job on NYT Crossword Clue
- Punished for the weekend, perhaps NYT Crossword Clue
- Quantity contrasted with a vector, in physics NYT Crossword Clue
- Spot for firing NYT Crossword Clue
- Opposite of dry, to a vintner NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.