If you’d like to take a look at the profile of somebody on Steam, you are able to do so through the use of their Steam ID since usernames could be much like different gamers. This 64 bit ID is a 17 digit quantity. In this information, we’ll check out the best way to discover the distinctive Steam ID in your account and share it with buddies. Plus, it is going to be helpful if a sport requires you to make use of your Steam ID. For instance, In ARK, you possibly can require a participant’s SteamID for sure instructions.
How to Find my Steam ID? (Method 1)
- Open the Steam app in your PC or Mac.
- Sign into your account.
- Click in your Profile identify on the prime proper part of the display screen.
- Now click on on Account Details.
- You ought to now see [Your username’s] Account. Under that, there shall be your Steam ID of 17 digits.
- You can now share this with a buddy or ask a buddy to share it with you.
Where is my SteamID (Method 2)
Here’s one other approach to know your Steam ID.
- Click on Steam on the prime left of the display screen.
- Click on Settings.
- In the brand new window, click on on Interface, tick on ‘Display web address bars when available’ and hit OK.
- Now whenever you click on in your username on the prime of the display screen, beneath Store, Library and Community, you will note a hyperlink in inexperienced colour. The quantity on the finish of the hyperlink is your distinctive Steam ID.
So, if you wish to straight go to somebody’s Steam profile – sort https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/ in your net browser and comply with it with the 17-digit identifier ID.
That’s all for this one. If you’d wish to learn extra Steam guides, we’ve received numerous them on Gamer Tweak. For instance, listed here are the greatest free Steam video gamesto play in your PC.