The Anaheim Ducks (4-9-1) host the Chicago Blackhawks (5-5-3) at Honda Center in Anaheim, California on November 12, 2022, starting at 10:00 PM ET on NBC Sports Networks. The Ducks rank 15th and the Blackhawks 10th in the Western Conference.
How to Watch Anaheim vs. Chicago
- Game Day: Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: Honda Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Anaheim and Chicago Stats
- On average, the Ducks score 2.7 goals in a game (27th in NHL), and the Blackhawks give up 3.1 (16th).
- On average, the Blackhawks put up 2.7 goals in a game (28th in league), and the Ducks give up 4.6 (32nd).
- In terms of goal differential, Anaheim is -26 on the season (32nd in league).
- Chicago is -5 overall in terms of goals this season, 24th in the league.
- The Blackhawks have conceded 14 goals while short-handed (killing off 73.6% of penalties), and the Ducks have scored 4 power-play goals (successful on 10.3% of opportunities).
- The Blackhawks have scored 10 power-play goals (on 24.4% of opportunities, 10th in NHL), and short-handed the Ducks have conceded 20 (killing off 63.6% of penalties, 31st in league).
Anaheim Impact Players
- Troy Terry is one of Anaheim’s leading contributors (17 total points), having amassed five goals and 12 assists.
- Trevor Zegras has racked up 12 points (0.9 per game), scoring seven goals and adding five assists.
- Ryan Strome has four goals and six assists for Anaheim.
- John Gibson has allowed 45 goals (4.47 goals against average) and racked up 356 saves.
Jamie Drysdale: Out (Shoulder),
Urho Vaakanainen: Out (Undisclosed),
Adam Henrique: Day To Day (Personal),
John Moore: Out (Undisclosed),
Derek Grant: Out (Upper Body)
Chicago Impact Players
- Patrick Kane’s two goals and eight assists in 13 games for Chicago add up to 10 total points on the season.
- Jonathan Toews is one of the impact players on offense for Chicago with 10 total points (0.8 per game), with seven goals and three assists in 13 games.
- Max Domi has netted four goals on the season, adding four assists.
- Alex Stalock has a .914 save percentage (18th in the league). He has 171 saves, and has conceded 16 goals (2.9 goals against average).
Alex Stalock: Out (Concussion),
Seth Jones: Out (Thumb),
Ian Mitchell: Out (Wrist),
Tyler Johnson: Out (Ankle)
Regional restrictions apply.