The New York Rangers (8-6-3) and the Anaheim Ducks (5-10-1) meet in Anaheim, California on November 23, 2022 at Honda Center, starting at 10:00 PM ET on MSG. The Rangers are sixth in the Eastern Conference and the Ducks rank 16th in the Western Conference.
How to Watch Anaheim vs. New York
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: MSG (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: Honda Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Head-to-head results for New York vs. Anaheim
New York and Anaheim Stats
- On average, the Rangers score 3.1 goals in a game (18th in league), and the Ducks give up 4.3 (31st).
- The Ducks are scoring 2.7 goals per game (26th in league), and the Rangers are conceding 2.8 (10th).
- New York has a +5 goal differential on the season, ninth in the league.
- Anaheim’s goal differential is -26 on the season (32nd in the NHL).
- The Ducks have conceded 21 goals while short-handed (killing off 65.0% of penalties), and the Rangers have scored 14 power-play goals (successful on 23.0% of opportunities).
- The Ducks have scored 5 power-play goals (successful on 10.9% of opportunities), and the Rangers have conceded 10 goals while short-handed (killing off 81.5% of penalties).
New York Impact Players
- Adam Fox has been a big player for New York this season, with 23 points in 20 games.
- Mika Zibanejad has 10 goals and 12 assists to total 22 points (1.1 per game).
- Artemi Panarin’s season total of 22 points has come from five goals and 17 assists.
- Igor Shesterkin has a goals against average of 2.4, and a .917 save percentage (12th in the league).
Rangers Injuries: None
Anaheim Impact Players
- Troy Terry has recorded seven goals and 13 assists in 19 games for Anaheim, good for 20 points.
- Trevor Zegras has helped lead the attack for Anaheim this season with eight goals and eight assists.
- Anaheim’s Ryan Strome is among the leading scorers on the team with 11 total points (five goals and six assists).
- John Gibson has played 15 games this season, conceding 57 goals (4.2 goals against average) with 464 saves and an .891 save percentage (41st in the league).
Kevin Shattenkirk: Out (Lower Body),
Jamie Drysdale: Out (Shoulder),
Urho Vaakanainen: Out (Undisclosed),
John Moore: Out (Undisclosed),
Derek Grant: Out (Upper Body)
Regional restrictions apply.