The Chicago Blackhawks (6-6-3) take on the Montreal Canadiens (8-7-1) during Friday’s NHL slate, starting at 2:00 PM ET at United Center and broadcast on NBC Sports Networks. The Blackhawks rank 15th in the Western Conference (15 points), and the Canadiens are 11th in the Eastern Conference (17 points).
How to Watch Chicago vs. Montreal
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: United Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Chicago and Montreal Stats
- The Blackhawks are 31st in the league in scoring (2.5 goals per game), and the Canadiens are 21st defensively (3.3 against).
- The Canadiens score 2.9 goals per game (47 in 16 games), and the Blackhawks concede three (45 in 15).
- In terms of goal differential, Chicago is -7 on the season (26th in league).
- Montreal is 22nd in the league in goal differential, at -6 (-0.4 per game).
- The Canadiens have conceded 11 goals while short-handed (killing off 79.6% of penalties), and the Blackhawks have scored 10 power-play goals (successful on 21.7% of opportunities).
- The Canadiens have scored 7 power-play goals (on 15.6% of opportunities, 29th in NHL), and short-handed the Blackhawks have conceded 14 (killing off 75.9% of penalties, 22nd in league).
Chicago Impact Players
- One of Chicago’s top offensive players this season is Patrick Kane, who has 15 points (three goals, 12 assists) and plays an average of 19:53 per game.
- Max Domi has five goals and nine assists to total 14 points (0.7 per game).
- Jonathan Toews’ season total of 13 points has come from eight goals and five assists.
- Petr Mrazek has a goals against average of 3.9, and a .885 save percentage (49th in the league).
Alex Stalock: Out (Concussion),
Tyler Johnson: Out (Ankle)
Montreal Impact Players
- Nicholas Suzuki drives the offense for Montreal with 23 points (1.2 per game), with 11 goals and 12 assists in 20 games (playing 20:35 per game).
- Cole Caufield has racked up 21 total points (1.1 per game) this season. He has 12 goals and nine assists.
- Kirby Dach has posted four goals on the season, chipping in 13 assists.
- Jake Allen has played 13 games this season, conceding 47 goals (3.6 goals against average) with 384 saves and an .891 save percentage (42nd in the league).
Jonathan Drouin: Out (Upper-body),
Carey Price: Out (Knee),
Emil Heineman: Out (Thumb),
Paul Byron: Out (Hip),
Mike Hoffman: Day To Day (Lower-body)
Regional restrictions apply.