NHL action on Sunday features the Pittsburgh Penguins (6-7-3) visiting the Chicago Blackhawks (6-6-3) at United Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on ATT Sportsnet Pittsburgh. The Penguins rank 10th in the Eastern Conference and the Blackhawks are 12th in the Western Conference.
How to Watch Chicago vs. Pittsburgh
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ATT Sportsnet Pittsburgh (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: United Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Pittsburgh and Chicago Stats
- On average, the Penguins put up 3.5 goals in a game (eighth in NHL), and the Blackhawks give up 3.0 (13th).
- The Blackhawks are 31st in the league in scoring (2.5 goals per game), and the Penguins are 25th on defense (3.6 against).
- Pittsburgh is 16th in the NHL in goal differential, at -1 (-0.1 per game).
- Chicago has a -7 goal differential on the season, 26th in the NHL.
- The Blackhawks have conceded 14 goals while short-handed (killing off 75.9% of penalties), and the Penguins have scored 10 power-play goals (successful on 18.2% of opportunities).
- The Blackhawks have scored 10 power-play goals (on 21.7% of opportunities, 15th in NHL), and short-handed the Penguins have conceded 13 (killing off 75.9% of penalties, 22nd in league).
Pittsburgh Impact Players
- One of Pittsburgh’s top offensive players this season is Sidney Crosby, who has scored 23 points in 18 games (nine goals and 14 assists).
- Evgeni Malkin has racked up 19 points (1.1 per game), scoring seven goals and adding 12 assists.
- Jake Guentzel’s 17 points this season have come via 10 goals and seven assists.
- Tristan Jarry has a goals against average of 3.3, and a .904 save percentage (32nd in the league).
Penguins Injuries: None
Chicago Impact Players
- Patrick Kane has recorded two goals and 11 assists in 17 games for Chicago, good for 13 points.
- Max Domi has racked up 12 total points (0.7 per game) this campaign. He has four goals and eight assists.
- Jonathan Toews has 11 points so far, including eight goals and three assists.
- Petr Mrazek has an .889 save percentage (44th in the league). He has 168 saves, and has conceded 21 goals (3.7 goals against average).
Alex Stalock: Out (Concussion),
Seth Jones: Out (Thumb),
Tyler Johnson: Out (Ankle)
Regional restrictions apply.