The Colorado Avalanche (7-4-1) host the Carolina Hurricanes (9-4-1) at Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado on November 12, 2022, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Altitude Sports. The Avalanche sit in seventh place in the Western Conference. The Hurricanes rank third in the Eastern Conference.
How to Watch Colorado vs. Carolina
- Game Day: Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Altitude Sports (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: Ball Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Colorado and Carolina Stats
- The Avalanche are fourth in the NHL in goals scored per game (3.7), and the Hurricanes are eighth in goals conceded (2.8).
- On average, the Hurricanes score 3.1 goals in a game (16th in league), and the Avalanche allow 2.8 (11th).
- Colorado is fifth in the league in terms of goal differential, at +10.
- Carolina is ninth in the league in goal differential, at +5 (+0.4 per game).
- The Hurricanes have conceded 12 power-play goals (22nd in league in penalty-kill percentage), and the Avalanche have scored 15 power-play goals (first in power-play percentage).
- The Hurricanes have scored 10 power-play goals (on 18.5% of opportunities, 23rd in NHL), and short-handed the Avalanche have conceded 13 (killing off 69.8% of penalties, 30th in league).
Colorado Impact Players
- One of Colorado’s top offensive players this season is Nathan MacKinnon, who has 21 points (three goals, 18 assists) and plays an average of 22:10 per game.
- Mikko Rantanen is another of Colorado’s offensive options, contributing 19 points (nine goals, 10 assists) to the team.
- Cale Makar’s season total of 14 points has come from one goal and 13 assists.
- Alexandar Georgiev has a 2.7 goals against average, and 290 saves. His .924 save percentage ranks 11th in the league.
Valeri Nichushkin: Out (Ankle),
Darren Helm: Out (Undisclosed),
Gabriel Landeskog: Out (Knee),
Bowen Byram: Out (Undisclosed)
Carolina Impact Players
- Martin Necas’ seven goals and 12 assists in 14 games for Carolina add up to 19 total points on the season.
- Sebastian Aho is a key piece of the offense for Carolina with 17 total points this season. He has scored seven goals and added 10 assists in 14 games.
- Carolina’s Andrei Svechnikov is among the leaders on the team with 17 total points (11 goals and six assists).
- Frederik Andersen has an .891 save percentage (37th in the league), with 179 total saves, conceding 22 goals (2.7 goals against average).
Ondrej Kase: Out (Concussion),
Frederik Andersen: Out (Undisclosed),
Jake Gardiner: Out (Hip/Back),
Cavan Fitzgerald: Out (Undisclosed),
Teuvo Teravainen: Out (Upper Body),
Max Pacioretty: Out (Achilles)
Regional restrictions apply.