The Wednesday NHL slate includes the Dallas Stars (9-5-2) hosting the Chicago Blackhawks (6-6-3) at American Airlines Center, starting at 8:30 PM ET on NBC Sports Networks. The Stars are second (with 20 points) and the Blackhawks 13th (15 points) in the Western Conference.
How to Watch Dallas vs. Chicago
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: American Airlines Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Dallas and Chicago Stats
- The Stars are second in the league in scoring (3.8 goals per game), and the Blackhawks are 13th on defense (3.0 against).
- The Blackhawks score 2.5 goals per game (31st in league), and the Stars concede 2.7 (sixth).
- Dallas is third in the NHL in terms of goal differential, at +17.
- Chicago’s goal differential is -7 on the season (26th in the league).
- The Stars have scored 16 power-play goals (second in league in power-play percentage), and the Blackhawks have conceded 14 goals on power-plays (22nd in penalty-kill percentage).
- The Stars have conceded 10 goals while short-handed (killing off 84.8% of penalties), and the Blackhawks have scored 10 power-play goals (successful on 21.7% of opportunities).
Dallas Impact Players
- Jason Robertson is one of Dallas’ top contributors (29 total points), having collected 14 goals and 15 assists.
- Roope Hintz has racked up 23 points (1.3 per game), scoring eight goals and adding 15 assists.
- Joe Pavelski’s 21 points this season have come via nine goals and 12 assists.
- Jake Oettinger has a goals against average of 2.2, and a .929 save percentage (third-best in the league).
Nick Caamano: Out (Back)
Chicago Impact Players
- Patrick Kane has scored three goals (0.2 per game) and put up 11 assists (0.6 per game), contributing to the Chicago offense with 14 total points (0.8 per game).
- Jonathan Toews has helped lead the offense for Chicago this season with eight goals and four assists.
- Max Domi’s four goals and eight assists add up to 12 points this season.
- Arvid Soderblom has 211 saves while allowing 21 goals (3.2 goals against average) with a .909 save percentage (20th in the league).
Alex Stalock: Out (Concussion),
Tyler Johnson: Out (Ankle)
Regional restrictions apply.