The Dallas Stars (9-5-2) hit the ice against the Colorado Avalanche (8-5-1) in NHL action on Monday, starting at 8:30 PM ET at American Airlines Center and broadcast on Altitude Sports. The Stars rank second while the Avalanche are fifth in the Western Conference.
How to Watch Dallas vs. Colorado
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: Altitude Sports (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: American Airlines Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Dallas and Colorado Stats
- The Stars are second in the league in goals scored per game (3.8), and the Avalanche are eighth in goals allowed (2.7).
- The Avalanche are seventh in the league in goals scored per game (3.6), and the Stars are sixth in goals allowed (2.7).
- Dallas is third in the NHL in goal differential, at +17 (+1.1 per game).
- Colorado is fifth in the league in terms of goal differential, at +12.
- The Avalanche have conceded 14 goals while short-handed (killing off 72.0% of penalties), and the Stars have scored 16 power-play goals (successful on 33.3% of opportunities).
- The Stars have conceded 10 goals while short-handed (killing off 84.8% of penalties), and the Avalanche have scored 17 power-play goals (successful on 37.0% of opportunities).
Dallas Impact Players
- Jason Robertson is one of Dallas’ top contributors (27 total points), having registered 12 goals and 15 assists.
- Roope Hintz has eight goals and 14 assists to total 22 points (1.3 per game).
- Joe Pavelski has 21 total points for Dallas, with nine goals and 12 assists.
- Jake Oettinger has allowed 24 goals (2.22 goals against average) and recorded 306 saves.
Nick Caamano: Out (Back),
Denis Gurianov: Day To Day (Upper Body),
Roope Hintz: Day To Day (Lower-body)
Colorado Impact Players
- Nathan MacKinnon has scored five goals (0.3 per game) and collected 21 assists (1.3 per game), fueling the Colorado offense with 26 total points (1.6 per game).
- Mikko Rantanen has racked up 25 total points (1.6 per game) this season. He has 11 goals and 14 assists.
- Cale Makar’s four goals and 15 assists add up to 19 points this season.
- Alexandar Georgiev has played 11 games this season, conceding 27 goals (2.4 goals against average) with 358 saves and a .930 save percentage (third-best in the league).
Samuel Girard: Day To Day (Undisclosed),
Valeri Nichushkin: Out (Ankle),
Kurtis MacDermid: Out (Lower-Body),
Darren Helm: Out (Undisclosed),
Bowen Byram: Day To Day (Undisclosed),
Gabriel Landeskog: Out (Knee),
Shane Bowers: Out (Upper-Body)
Regional restrictions apply.