The Saturday NHL slate includes the Dallas Stars (9-5-2) hosting the New York Islanders (11-6-0) at American Airlines Center, starting at 8:00 PM ET on MSG. The Stars rank third in the Western Conference with 20 points and the Islanders are fourth in the Eastern Conference with 22 points.
How to Watch Dallas vs. New York
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: MSG (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: American Airlines Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Dallas and New York Stats
- The Stars score 3.8 goals per game (60 in 16 games), and the Islanders give up 2.5 (43 in 17).
- The Islanders are scoring 3.4 goals per game (12th in league), and the Stars concede 2.7 (sixth).
- Dallas is third in the league in terms of goal differential, at +17.
- New York is sixth in the NHL in goal differential, at +14 (+0.8 per game).
- The Stars have scored 16 power-play goals (second in NHL in power-play percentage), and the Islanders have conceded 9 goals on power-plays (fourth in penalty-kill percentage).
- The Islanders have scored 10 power-play goals (on 20.0% of opportunities, 20th in NHL), and short-handed the Stars have conceded 10 (killing off 84.8% of penalties, third in league).
Dallas Impact Players
- Jason Robertson is Dallas’ leading contributor with 26 points. He has 11 goals and 15 assists this season.
- Roope Hintz has eight goals and 14 assists to total 22 points (1.3 per game).
- Joe Pavelski’s season total of 19 points has come from nine goals and 10 assists.
- Jake Oettinger has a 2.2 goals against average, and 279 saves. His .927 save percentage is fourth-best in the league.
Nick Caamano: Out (Back),
Denis Gurianov: Day To Day (Upper Body)
New York Impact Players
- Mathew Barzal’s 19 points are pivotal for New York. He has zero goals and 19 assists in 18 games.
- Brock Nelson is a key piece of the offense for New York with 18 total points this season. He has scored nine goals and added nine assists in 18 games.
- Anders Lee has 17 points so far, including eight goals and nine assists.
- Ilya Sorokin has 357 saves while allowing 29 goals (2.4 goals against average) with a .925 save percentage (fifth-best in the league).
Islanders Injuries: None
Regional restrictions apply.