The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (3-0) will take on a familiar opponent as they visit the Georgia State Panthers (0-3) on Thursday, September 22, 2022 at Center Parc Stadium, in a Sun Belt showdown. Check out the article below for all the details you need to know, including how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Georgia State vs. Coastal Carolina
- Game Day: Thursday, September 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Stadium: Center Parc Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a free trial!
Betting Information for Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia State
Coastal Carolina and Georgia State Stats
- Coastal Carolina has put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game this season (35.7) as Georgia State has allowed (37.3).
- This season Georgia State has forced six turnovers, and Coastal Carolina has turned the ball over six times.
- Georgia State’s average points scored this season (27.7) and Coastal Carolina’s average points allowed (27.0) are within 0.7 points.
- Coastal Carolina has forced seven more turnovers this season (10) than Georgia State has committed (3).
Coastal Carolina Players to Watch
- Grayson McCall leads Coastal Carolina with 733 passing yards (244.3 ypg) on 50-of-71 passing with nine touchdowns compared to one interception this season. He also adds 53 rushing yards (17.7 ypg) on 21 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Reese White, has carried the ball 36 times for 245 yards (81.7 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season CJ Beasley has racked up 35 carries for 203 yards (67.7 per game) and one touchdown, while also catching four passes for 91 yards (30.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Sam Pinckney’s 259 receiving yards (86.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 15 receptions and one touchdown.
- Jared Brown has hauled in nine passes for 124 yards (41.3 yards per game) this year.
- Tyson Mobley’s eight catches have netted him 96 yards (32.0 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Georgia State Players to Watch
- Darren Grainger has thrown for 640 yards (213.3 ypg) to lead Georgia State, completing 51.7% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also run for 172 yards (57.3 ypg) on 38 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Tucker Gregg has carried the ball 52 times for a team-high 203 yards (67.7 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- Jamari Thrash’s 336 receiving yards (112.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 19 receptions with one touchdown.
- Robert Lewis has recorded 189 receiving yards (63.0 yards per game) and four touchdowns, reeling in 11 passes this year.
- Ja’Cyais Credle’s six grabs have yielded 59 yards (19.7 ypg).
Regional restrictions apply.