The New York Rangers (8-6-3) hit the ice against the Los Angeles Kings (10-7-1) during Tuesday’s NHL schedule, starting at 10:30 PM ET at Crypto.com Arena and broadcast on MSG. The Rangers are eighth (with 19 points) in the Eastern Conference and the Kings are third (21 points) in the Western Conference.
How to Watch Los Angeles vs. New York
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV: MSG (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
New York and Los Angeles Stats
- The Rangers score 3.1 goals per game (52 in 17 games), and the Kings concede 3.5 (63 in 18).
- The Kings score 3.3 goals per game (60 in 18 games), and the Rangers concede 2.8 (47 in 17).
- New York has a +5 goal differential on the season, ninth in the league.
- Los Angeles is 18th in the NHL in terms of goal differential, at -3.
- The Kings have conceded 17 power-play goals (26th in league in penalty-kill percentage), and the Rangers have scored 14 power-play goals (11th in power-play percentage).
- The Rangers have conceded 10 goals while short-handed (ninth in league in penalty-kill percentage), and the Kings have scored 15 power-play goals (19th in power-play percentage).
New York Impact Players
- One of New York’s top offensive players this season is Artemi Panarin, who has scored 22 points in 19 games (five goals and 17 assists).
- Mika Zibanejad is another of New York’s most productive contributors through 19 games, with 10 goals and 11 assists.
- Adam Fox has 21 total points for New York, with six goals and 15 assists.
- Igor Shesterkin has a 2.3 goals against average, and 363 saves. His .917 save percentage ranks 12th in the league.
Rangers Injuries: None
Los Angeles Impact Players
- Kevin Fiala has totaled six goals and 12 assists in 21 games for Los Angeles, good for 18 points.
- Trevor Moore has scored 16 total points (0.8 per game) this campaign. He has six goals and 10 assists.
- Gabriel Vilardi has earned 10 goals on the season, adding five assists.
- Jonathan Quick has an .892 save percentage (41st in the league), with 354 total saves, giving up 43 goals (3.2 goals against average).
Brendan Lemieux: Out (Lower-body),
Alex Iafallo: Out (Lower Body)
Regional restrictions apply.