SEC foes meet when the Arkansas Razorbacks (6-5) and the Missouri Tigers (5-6) play on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium. Below is an article containing all the info you need, including how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Missouri vs. Arkansas
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Stadium: Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Betting Information for Arkansas vs. Missouri
Arkansas and Missouri Stats
- Arkansas, on average, is scoring 6.2 more points per game this season (31.0) than Missouri is allowing (24.8).
- Arkansas has turned the ball over 14 times this season, while Missouri has 15 takeaways.
- Missouri is averaging 3.5 fewer points per game (25.2) than Arkansas is allowing (28.7).
- Missouri has turned the ball over 19 times this year, while Arkansas has 15 takeaways.
Arkansas Players to Watch
- K.J. Jefferson has been a dual threat to lead Arkansas in both passing and rushing. He has 2,149 passing yards (195.4 ypg), completing 67.6% of his passes and tossing 20 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 472 yards (42.9 ypg) on 125 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Raheim Sanders, has carried the ball 209 times for 1,379 yards (125.4 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 25 passes for 249 yards (22.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- Matt Landers’ team-high 701 receiving yards (63.7 yards per game) have come on 40 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Jadon Haselwood has put together a 628-yard season so far (57.1 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 52 passes.
- Ketron Jackson Jr. has hauled in 15 grabs for 270 yards (24.5 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Missouri Players to Watch
- Brady Cook leads Missouri with 2,253 passing yards (204.8 ypg) on 199-of-305 passing with 10 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season. He also has 409 rushing yards (37.2 ypg) on 107 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- Cody Schrader’s team-high 603 rushing yards (54.8 per game) have come on 139 carries, with seven touchdowns this year.
- Dominic Lovett’s team-high 716 receiving yards (65.1 yards per game) have come on 50 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Barrett Banister has collected 403 receiving yards (36.6 yards per game), reeling in 36 passes this year.
- Luther Burden III’s 34 grabs have turned into 290 yards (26.4 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Regional restrictions apply.