The NHL slate on Saturday includes a game between the New York Rangers (7-5-3) and the Nashville Predators (5-8-1), starting at 8:00 PM ET at Bridgestone Arena and broadcast on MSG. The Rangers rank seventh in the Eastern Conference and the Predators are 12th in the Western Conference.
How to Watch Nashville vs. New York
- Game Day: Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: MSG (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: Bridgestone Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
New York and Nashville Stats
- The Rangers put up 3.1 goals per game (47 in 15 games), and the Predators concede 3.5 (49 in 14).
- The Predators score 2.6 goals per game (37 in 14 games), and the Rangers concede 2.9 (44 in 15).
- New York is +3 overall in goal differential this season, 11th in the league.
- Nashville has a -12 goal differential on the season, 29th in the league.
- The Rangers have scored 13 power-play goals (eighth in league in power-play percentage), and the Predators have conceded 10 goals on power-plays (17th in penalty-kill percentage).
- The Predators have scored 8 power-play goals (on 17.0% of opportunities, 27th in NHL), and short-handed the Rangers have conceded 9 (killing off 79.5% of penalties, 15th in league).
New York Impact Players
- Artemi Panarin is one of New York’s top contributors (21 total points), having put up five goals and 16 assists.
- Mika Zibanejad has accumulated 18 points (1.2 per game), scoring nine goals and adding nine assists.
- Adam Fox’s season total of 16 points has come from four goals and 12 assists.
- Igor Shesterkin has a 2.5 goals against average, and 281 saves. His .909 save percentage ranks 22nd in the league.
Rangers Injuries: None
Nashville Impact Players
- Filip Forsberg has collected five goals and nine assists in 14 games for Nashville, good for 14 points.
- Matt Duchene is a key piece of the offense for Nashville with 11 total points this season. He has scored three goals and added eight assists in 14 games.
- Mikael Granlund’s one goal and 10 assists add up to 11 points this season.
- Juuse Saros has an .892 save percentage (36th in the league), with 265 total saves, giving up 32 goals (3.5 goals against average).
Mark Borowiecki: Out (Upper Body)
Regional restrictions apply.