The Boise State Broncos (6-3) take on a familiar opponent when they visit the Nevada Wolf Pack (2-7) on Saturday, November 12, 2022 at Mackay Stadium in a MWC showdown. Keep reading below for all the details you need, which includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Nevada vs. Boise State
- Game Day: Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stadium: Mackay Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Betting Information for Boise State vs. Nevada
Boise State and Nevada Stats
- Nevada has allowed 29.1 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 28.8 Boise State has scored.
- Boise State has turned the ball over 12 times this season, while Nevada has 17 takeaways.
- Boise State has allowed 18.9 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 20.8 Nevada has scored.
- This season Boise State has forced 11 turnovers, compared to the nine times Nevada has turned the ball over.
Boise State Players to Watch
- Taylen Green leads Boise State with 1,062 passing yards (118 ypg) on 91-of-133 passing with six touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. He also adds 272 rushing yards (30.2 ypg) on 43 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- George Holani has carried the ball 148 times for a team-high 730 yards (81.1 per game), with eight touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 19 catches for 144 yards (16 per game) and three touchdowns.
- This season Ashton Jeanty has rushed for 417 yards (46.3 per game) on 87 carries with five touchdowns.
- LaTrell Caples’ team-leading 309 receiving yards (34.3 yards per game) have come on 31 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Stefan Cobbs has totaled 306 receiving yards (34 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 25 passes this year.
- Billy Bowens has hauled in 18 grabs for 244 yards (27.1 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Nevada Players to Watch
- Nate Cox has 945 passing yards (105 ypg) to lead Nevada, completing 53.6% of his passes and throwing two touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 182 rushing yards (20.2 ypg) on 50 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Toa Taua’s team-high 571 rushing yards (63.4 per game) have come on 155 carries, with 10 touchdowns this year. He’s also added 255 yards (28.3 per game) on 29 catches with one touchdown.
- This season Devonte Lee has collected 212 yards (23.6 per game) on 60 carries with five touchdowns.
- Brian Casteel’s team-leading 397 receiving yards (44.1 yards per game) have come on 33 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Jamaal Bell’s 25 grabs are good enough for 254 yards (28.2 ypg).
Regional restrictions apply.