The Fresno State Bulldogs (6-4) will meet a familiar foe as they visit the Nevada Wolf Pack (2-8) on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at Mackay Stadium, in a MWC clash. We have more details below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Nevada vs. Fresno State
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stadium: Mackay Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Betting Information for Fresno State vs. Nevada
Fresno State and Nevada Stats
- Nevada has allowed 30.3 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 30 Fresno State has scored.
- Fresno State has turned the ball over 14 times this season, while Nevada has 17 takeaways.
- Fresno State has allowed its opponents an average of 23.6 points per game this season, 4.6 more than the 19 Nevada has put on the board per contest.
- This year Fresno State has forced 10 turnovers, equal to the 10 times Nevada has turned the ball over.
Fresno State Players to Watch
- Jake Haener has thrown for 1,888 yards (188.8 ypg) to lead Fresno State, completing 74.9% of his passes and collecting 14 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Jordan Mims, has carried the ball 181 times for 870 yards (87 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year.
- This season Malik Sherrod has racked up 330 yards (33 per game) on 57 carries with two touchdowns.
- Jalen Cropper’s team-high 825 receiving yards (82.5 yards per game) have come on 64 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Nikko Remigio has grabbed 53 passes for 597 yards (59.7 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Zane Pope’s 29 grabs are good enough for 387 yards (38.7 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Nevada Players to Watch
- Nate Cox has 945 passing yards (94.5 ypg) to lead Nevada, completing 53.3% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 186 rushing yards (18.6 ypg) on 51 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Toa Taua has carried the ball 171 times for a team-high 674 yards (67.4 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year. He has also caught 31 passes for 259 yards (25.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Devonte Lee has rushed for 233 yards (23.3 per game) on 67 carries with five touchdowns.
- Brian Casteel’s team-leading 428 receiving yards (42.8 yards per game) have come on 38 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Dalevon Campbell has reeled in 27 passes for 276 yards (27.6 yards per game) this year.
Regional restrictions apply.