The New Jersey Devils (11-3-0) and the Arizona Coyotes (6-6-1) hit the ice in Newark, New Jersey on November 12, 2022 at Prudential Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on MSG. The Devils rank second in the Eastern Conference with 22 points and the Coyotes are ninth in the Western Conference with 13 points.
How to Watch New Jersey vs. Arizona
- Game Day: Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: MSG (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: Prudential Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
New Jersey and Arizona Stats
- The Devils are sixth in the NHL in goals scored per game (3.6), and the Coyotes are 26th in goals conceded (3.5).
- On average, the Coyotes put up 2.8 goals in a game (23rd in NHL), and the Devils give up 2.6 (fifth).
- New Jersey has a +15 goal differential on the season, third in the league.
- Arizona is 27th in the NHL in goal differential, at -9 (-0.7 per game).
- The Devils have scored 9 power-play goals (successful on 20.9% of opportunities), and the Coyotes have conceded 9 goals while short-handed (killing off 81.6% of penalties).
- The Coyotes have scored 13 power-play goals (on 29.5% of opportunities, third in NHL), and short-handed the Devils have conceded 8 (killing off 82.6% of penalties, eighth in league).
New Jersey Impact Players
- One of New Jersey’s most productive offensive players this season is Jesper Bratt, who has 18 points (five goals, 13 assists) and plays an average of 17:10 per game.
- Nico Hischier has 16 points (1.2 per game), scoring eight goals and adding eight assists.
- Jack Hughes has scored four goals and added 10 assists through 14 games for New Jersey.
- Vitek Vanecek has conceded 18 goals (2.3 goals against average) and racked up 180 saves with a .909 save percentage (22nd in the league).
Mackenzie Blackwood: Out (Knee),
Ondrej Palat: Out (Groin),
Jonathan Bernier: Out (Hip)
Arizona Impact Players
- Clayton Keller has scored four goals (0.3 per game) and collected 11 assists (0.8 per game), contributing to the Arizona offense with 15 total points (1.2 per game). He takes 1.8 shots per game, shooting 16.7%.
- Shayne Gostisbehere has helped lead the offense for Arizona this season with four goals and six assists.
- Arizona’s Matias Maccelli is among the leaders on the team with nine total points (one goal and eight assists).
- Karel Vejmelka has played 10 games this season, conceding 30 goals (3.1 goals against average) with 321 saves and a .915 save percentage (17th in the league).
Nick Schmaltz: Out (Upper-body),
Andrew Ladd: Out (Undisclosed),
Jakob Chychrun: Out (Wrist)
Regional restrictions apply.