NHL action on Wednesday includes the New Jersey Devils (13-3-0) hosting the Toronto Maple Leafs (9-5-3) at Prudential Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on MSG. The Devils rank second with 26 points and the Maple Leafs are third with 21 points in the Eastern Conference.
How to Watch New Jersey vs. Toronto
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: MSG (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: Prudential Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Head-to-head results for New Jersey vs. Toronto
3-2 (F/OT) NJ
New Jersey and Toronto Stats
- The Devils are scoring 3.8 goals per game (second in NHL), and the Maple Leafs are conceding 2.7 (eighth).
- The Maple Leafs are 20th in the league in goals scored per game (2.9), and the Devils are third in goals allowed (2.4).
- New Jersey is second in the league in goal differential, at +21 (+1.3 per game).
- Toronto has a +4 goal differential on the season, 12th in the league.
- On the power play, the Devils have scored 11 goals (on 20.8% of opportunities, 18th in NHL), and short-handed the Maple Leafs have conceded 13 (killing off 77.6% of penalties, 18th in league).
- The Maple Leafs have scored 14 power-play goals (successful on 25.9% of opportunities), and the Devils have conceded 10 goals while short-handed (killing off 80.8% of penalties).
New Jersey Impact Players
- Jesper Bratt is New Jersey’s top contributor with 24 points. He has eight goals and 16 assists this season.
- Nico Hischier has nine goals and 13 assists to total 22 points (1.2 per game).
- Jack Hughes has seven goals and 14 assists for New Jersey.
- Vitek Vanecek has allowed 23 goals (2.14 goals against average) and recorded 258 saves.
Mackenzie Blackwood: Out (Knee),
Ondrej Palat: Out (Groin),
Jonathan Bernier: Out (Hip)
Toronto Impact Players
- Mitchell Marner drives the offense for Toronto with 23 points (1.2 per game), with four goals and 19 assists in 20 games (playing 21:35 per game).
- John Tavares is a leading scorer for Toronto with 22 total points this season. He has scored 11 goals and added 11 assists in 20 games.
- William Nylander has scored 10 goals on the season, chipping in 11 assists.
- Erik Kallgren has given up 24 goals (2.9 goals against average) and amassed 196 saves with an .891 save percentage (41st in the league).
Maple Leafs Injuries:
Ilya Samsonov: Out (Knee),
Joseph Woll: Out (Shoulder),
Kyle Clifford: Out (Shoulder),
Carl Dahlstrom: Out (Shoulder),
Morgan Rielly: Out (Knee),
T.J. Brodie: Out (Oblique),
Jake Muzzin: Out (Neck)
Regional restrictions apply.