The New York Islanders (9-6-0) host the Columbus Blue Jackets (4-9-0) at UBS Arena in Elmont, New York on November 12, 2022, starting at 7:30 PM ET on MSG. The Islanders rank fourth while the Blue Jackets are 16th in the Eastern Conference.
How to Watch New York vs. Columbus
- Game Day: Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: MSG (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: UBS Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
New York and Columbus Stats
- The Islanders put up 3.3 goals per game (49 in 15 games), and the Blue Jackets concede 4.4 (57 in 13).
- The Blue Jackets are 28th in the league in goals scored per game (2.7), and the Islanders are fourth in goals allowed (2.5).
- New York is +11 overall in terms of goals this season, seventh in the NHL.
- Columbus is 31st in the NHL in goal differential, at -22 (-1.7 per game).
- The Islanders have scored 8 power-play goals (25th in league in power-play percentage), and the Blue Jackets have conceded 8 goals on power-plays (16th in penalty-kill percentage).
- The Blue Jackets have scored 2 power-play goals (successful on 5.7% of opportunities), and the Islanders have conceded 7 goals while short-handed (killing off 85.7% of penalties).
New York Impact Players
- Mathew Barzal is one of New York’s top contributors (15 total points), having put up zero goals and 15 assists.
- Brock Nelson is another of New York’s most productive contributors through 15 games, with six goals and nine assists.
- Anders Lee’s season total of 14 points has come from eight goals and six assists.
- In 11 games, Ilya Sorokin has conceded 21 goals (2.09 goals against average) and has recorded 305 saves.
Islanders Injuries: None
Columbus Impact Players
- Johnny Gaudreau’s six goals and six assists in 13 games for Columbus add up to 12 total points on the season.
- Zachary Werenski has totaled eight total points (0.6 per game) this season. He has three goals and five assists.
- Columbus’ Boone Jenner is among the leaders on the team with eight total points (four goals and four assists).
- Elvis Merzlikins has 214 saves while allowing 34 goals (4.8 goals against average) with an .863 save percentage (48th in the league).
Blue Jackets Injuries:
Jakub Voracek: Out (Upper Body),
Zach Werenski: Out For Season (Seperated Shoulder / Torn Labrum),
Nick Blankenburg: Out (Ankle),
Joona Luoto: Out (Upper Body),
Justin Danforth: Out (Shoulder),
Sean Kuraly: Out (Upper Body),
Kent Johnson: Day To Day (Undisclosed),
Adam Boqvist: Out (Foot)
Regional restrictions apply.