The No. 13 North Carolina Tar Heels (9-1) will play a familiar opponent as they host the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (4-6) on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at Kenan Memorial Stadium, in an ACC showdown. Look below for more important info, which includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch North Carolina vs. Georgia Tech
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Stadium: Kenan Memorial Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Betting Information for North Carolina vs. Georgia Tech
North Carolina and Georgia Tech Stats
- North Carolina, on average, scores 11.4 more points (40.1) than Georgia Tech allows (28.7).
- Georgia Tech has forced 13 more turnovers this season (22) than North Carolina has committed (9).
- The average points per game for Georgia Tech this season, 17.1, is 14.2 fewer than the 31.3 North Carolina has given up.
- North Carolina has forced the same amount of turnovers (11) as Georgia Tech has committed.
North Carolina Players to Watch
- Drake Maye leads North Carolina with 3,412 passing yards (341.2 ypg) on 253-of-361 passing with 34 touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 584 rushing yards (58.4 ypg) on 133 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- This season Omarion Hampton has piled up 78 carries for 358 yards (35.8 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Josh Downs’ 847 receiving yards (84.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 74 receptions with 11 touchdowns.
- Antoine Green has put up a 678-yard season so far (67.8 receiving yards per game) with six touchdowns, hauling in 30 passes.
- J.J. Jones’ 18 grabs have netted him 362 yards (36.2 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Georgia Tech Players to Watch
- Jeff Sims leads Georgia Tech with 1,115 passing yards (111.5 ypg) on 110-of-188 passing with five touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 302 rushing yards (30.2 ypg) on 87 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Hassan Hall’s team-high 473 rushing yards (47.3 per game) have come on 101 carries this year.
- This season Dontae Smith has racked up 369 yards (36.9 per game) on 65 attempts with four touchdowns.
- Nate McCollum’s 590 receiving yards (59 yards per game) lead the team. He has 54 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Malachi Carter has caught 20 passes for 305 yards (30.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- E.J. Jenkins’ 15 catches have turned into 269 yards (26.9 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Regional restrictions apply.