The North Dakota State Bison (1-0) and the North Carolina A&T Aggies (0-1) play at the Gate City Bank Field at the Fargodome on Saturday, September 10, 2022. Keep reading below for all the details you need, which includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch North Dakota State vs. N.C. A&T
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: ABC
- Stadium: Gate City Bank Field at the Fargodome
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a free trial!
Betting Information for North Dakota State vs. N.C. A&T
North Dakota State
North Dakota State and N.C. A&T Stats
- North Dakota State has averaged 28.0 more points this season (56.0) than N.C. A&T has allowed (28.0).
- N.C. A&T has forced the same amount of turnovers (0) as North Dakota State has committed.
- N.C. A&T’s average points scored this season (13.0) and North Dakota State’s average points allowed (14.0) are within 1.0 point.
- N.C. A&T has turned the ball over zero times this season, and North Dakota State has zero takeaways.
North Dakota State Players to Watch
- Hunter Luepke’s team-high 53 rushing yards (53.0 per game) have come on three carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Kobe Johnson has rushed for 53 yards (53.0 per game) on five carries.
- Noah Gindorff’s team-high 44 receiving yards (44.0 yards per game) have come on three receptions with one touchdown.
- Zach Mathis has grabbed one pass for 31 yards (31.0 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Phoenix Sproles’ one catch has netted him 15 yards (15.0 ypg).
N.C. A&T Players to Watch
- This season Bhayshul Tuten has taken seven carries for 20 yards (20.0 per game), while also catching seven passes for 55 yards (55.0 per game).
- Jamison Warren’s 90 receiving yards (90.0 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected six receptions and one touchdown.
- Zachary Leslie has put together an 87-yard season so far (87.0 receiving yards per game), reeling in five passes.
Regional restrictions apply.