The Los Angeles Kings (26-17-6) visit the Philadelphia Flyers (20-21-7) at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on January 24, 2023, starting at 7:00 PM ET on NBC Sports Networks. The Kings sit in fifth place in the Western Conference. The Flyers rank 12th in the Eastern Conference.
How to Watch Philadelphia vs. Los Angeles
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Head-to-head results for Los Angeles vs. Philadelphia
Los Angeles and Philadelphia Stats
- The Kings put up 3.2 goals per game (155 in 49 games), and the Flyers give up 3.2 (154 in 48).
- The Flyers score 2.8 goals per game (133 in 48 games), and the Kings give up 3.4 (166 in 49).
- Los Angeles has a -11 goal differential on the season, 20th in the league.
- Philadelphia is 23rd in the league in terms of goal differential, at -21.
- On the power play, the Kings have scored 41 goals (on 24.4% of opportunities, 10th in NHL), and short-handed the Flyers have conceded 32 (killing off 77% of penalties, 19th in league).
- The Flyers have scored 25 power-play goals (successful on 16.9% of opportunities), and the Kings have conceded 44 goals while short-handed (killing off 73.5% of penalties).
Los Angeles Impact Players
- One of Los Angeles’ top offensive players this season is Kevin Fiala, who has 49 points (16 goals, 33 assists) and plays an average of 17:40 per game.
- Anze Kopitar is another of Los Angeles’ offensive options, contributing 37 points (12 goals, 25 assists) to the team.
- Phillip Danault has scored 13 goals and added 21 assists through 49 games for Los Angeles.
- Jonathan Quick has conceded 82 goals (3.3 goals against average) and recorded 623 saves with an .884 save percentage (47th in the league).
Carl Grundstrom: Out (Undisclosed),
Trevor Moore: Out (Undisclosed),
Gabriel Vilardi: Day To Day (Undisclosed),
Arthur Kaliyev: Out (Undisclosed)
Philadelphia Impact Players
- Travis Konecny’s 24 goals and 25 assists in 42 games for Philadelphia add up to 49 total points on the season.
- Kevin Hayes is one of the impact players on offense for Philadelphia with 43 total points (0.9 per game), with 15 goals and 28 assists in 47 games.
- Anthony DeAngelo has posted seven goals on the season, adding 21 assists.
- Carter Hart has a .908 save percentage (22nd in the league). He has 947 saves, and has allowed 95 goals (2.9 goals against average).
Tanner Laczynski: Out (Lower-body),
Cam Atkinson: Out For Season (Neck),
Ryan Ellis: Out (Pelvis),
Sean Couturier: Out (Back)
Regional restrictions apply.