The Seattle Kraken (8-5-3) square off against the San Jose Sharks (6-9-3) in NHL play on Wednesday, starting at 10:00 PM ET at Climate Pledge Arena and broadcast on ROOT SPORTS Northwest. The Kraken sit in sixth place and the Sharks are 12th in the Western Conference.
How to Watch Seattle vs. San Jose
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ROOT SPORTS Northwest (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: Climate Pledge Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Seattle and San Jose Stats
- The Kraken are 14th in the NHL in goals scored per game (3.2), and the Sharks are 20th in goals conceded (3.3).
- The Sharks are scoring 2.8 goals per game (24th in NHL), and the Kraken are conceding 2.8 (11th).
- In terms of goal differential, Seattle is +7 on the season (eighth in league).
- San Jose’s goal differential is -8 on the season (22nd in the NHL).
- The Kraken have scored 13 power-play goals (successful on 23.6% of opportunities), and the Sharks have conceded 4 goals while short-handed (killing off 90.7% of penalties).
- The Kraken have conceded 13 goals while short-handed (22nd in NHL in penalty-kill percentage), and the Sharks have scored 10 power-play goals (15th in power-play percentage).
Seattle Impact Players
- One of Seattle’s top offensive players this season is Andre Burakovsky, who has scored 15 points in 18 games (four goals and 11 assists).
- Jordan Eberle is another of Seattle’s top contributors through 18 games, with five goals and 10 assists.
- Matthew Beniers has five goals and six assists for Seattle.
- Martin Jones has allowed 32 goals (2.30 goals against average) and racked up 336 saves.
Chris Driedger: Out (Knee),
Joonas Donskoi: Out (Upper-body)
San Jose Impact Players
- Erik Karlsson’s 11 goals and 18 assists in 21 games for San Jose add up to 29 total points on the season.
- Tomas Hertl is a leading scorer for San Jose with 18 total points this season. He has scored five goals and added 13 assists in 21 games.
- San Jose’s Timo Meier is among the leaders on the team with 18 total points (nine goals and nine assists).
- James Reimer has a .906 save percentage (26th in the league), with 396 total saves, giving up 41 goals (2.9 goals against average).
Markus Nutivaara: Out (Lower Body),
Nico Sturm: Out (Upper-body),
Nikolai Knyzhov: Out (Achilles),
James Reimer: Day To Day (Lower-body)
Regional restrictions apply.